Saturday, March 28, 2009

Update April 28: I am finally able to post the still pictures I took (yes, it only took me a month to take my phone to the Sprint store and get it fixed.) I have added them below.

Yesterday it started sleeting about 11 am and continued until 8 pm, when it started snowing. We woke up to it still snowing and 14 degrees and with very brisk wind. It is now 36 degrees, sunny and no wind. Here's a video of our fun day!


This video was taken with my BlackBerry. Both my still camera and video camera were not charged, so I had to use my phone. I did take some still pictures, but for some reason they will not go through to my e-mail account. The videos came through just fine, but the pictures seem to be "stuck." I have a love/hate relationship with technology!


If you are getting this in your e-mail inbox and cannot access the video, visit the blog here:




No comments: